[wp-polyglots] Confirmation of BuddyPress repo access

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Mon Mar 8 18:31:22 UTC 2010

În data de Lu, 08-03-2010 la 19:09 +0200, madalin a scris:
> Thank you!
>
> 2010/3/8 José Fontainhas <jfontainhas at gmail.com>:
> > http://ro.buddypress.org is up and running. Manage at
> > http://ro.buddypress.org/wp-admin
> >

> > On 8 March 2010 16:36, madalin <niladam at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Yes, that should be created also. My username is niladam. Also please
> >> grant to c00l2sv also.
> >>
> >> Thank you.

Thanks Z, madalin.
Btw, Z, I sent you an email regarding some locale-sites forum theme. Do
you have any updates?
(My mail nameservers were down in case you replied me once. Sorry for
that.)

--
()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/