[wp-polyglots] Dutch translation

Ruben Woudsma ruben.woudsma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:28:37 UTC 2010

Hello Danny, All,

The Dutch translation of WordPress is maintained via:
http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/3.0.x/nl/default

There is no need to submit your own .mo file. Unfortunately a lot of the
suggestions are wrong and there are still about 52 page's that need to
adjusted and there are about 158 page's that are untranslated.

You can help us adjust the translation that is being maintained on
translate.wordpress.org

Cheers,

Ruben

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Danny van Kooten <dannyvankooten at gmail.com