[wp-polyglots] Related translation to Dashboard Site feature

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Sat Jun 26 13:19:09 UTC 2010

For example, users can register on wordpress.com without a site (for API
key, from Gravatar etc). If they had a site (like myblog.wordpress.com),
their dashboard would be placed at /wp-admin (like
myblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin in our case). But since they don't have a
site, they need some other place and because of that there is a
dashboard.wordpress.com. It is accessible by all users where they could
manage their global data (profile etc).

So you choose here how to name that "site" (in wordpress.com case it's named
"dashboard" but you can use other names too).