[wp-polyglots] RTL support in International Forums

Ran Yaniv Hartstein ran.hartstein at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 08:47:49 UTC 2010

RTL support in international forums is very buggy. I run the Hebrew Forums
here:
http://he.forums.wordpress.com/

Previously, I created a custom style sheet for my own forums, which would
get loaded as rosetta/bbpress-<locale>.css

Now, instead, this file gets loaded:
http://s.wordpress.org/style/wp4-rtl.css

The wp4-rtl.css file doesn't do a very good job with RTL. For e.g., see
column headers here:
http://he.forums.wordpress.org/forum/installation

Furthermore, ignoring my own custom CSS file means I can't customize the
theme for Hebrew-specific issues (issues that are unique to Hebrew and that
don't affect other RTL languages).

How can I load a custom CSS file for my international forums?

Is there a way to do this as a bbPress plugin call? This way I can control
the styles and updates them as necessary without troubling anyone else
(i.e., for e.g., "add_action('init', 'custom_css');")

--

-- RYH♡,
ranh.co.il