[wp-polyglots] Still some issues packaging

Mark Thomas Gazel markgazel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:32:10 UTC 2010

I guess you're right.

When choosing:

translate.wordpress.org

The Project dropdown gives me two options:

Development (trunk)
3.0 and 3.0.x

The suggested filename in both cases is:

WordPress-version:
3.0.1-alpha

That sounds a little too experimental or like a nightly build. Of
course I could change the filename, but it I just want plain 3.0.

Why isn't branch an option under Project? Or something similar.

It seems like Subversion-options works the way I expect. But since the
.po-files comes from Subversion and not GP I have to manually export
the .po-file from GP and upload it to the /tags 3.0 folder.

And then build the package.

I could probabaly make that work, but it seems a little backward.

I do remember you writing, that I should import the .po into the 3.0
project. But that seems a little backward too.

So should I just export from GP and upload to subversion and then package?

Cheers

Mark