[wp-polyglots] Still some issues packaging

Mark Thomas Gazel markgazel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 07:52:17 UTC 2010

Hi

I've managed to hardcode the /dist-files with the danish translation.

Then I branched and tagged the trunk folder into branches/3.0 and tags/3.0.

Eagerly I went to da.wordpress.org and made the package. Settings chosen:

translate.wordpress.org (dist/ files will still be taken from Subversion)
---
Locale-branch:
tags/3.0
---
Project:
Blank
---
WordPress-revision:
HEAD
---
WordPress-version:
3.0

Here I get an 'Invalid source' error.

If I choose Subversion and these settings:

Locale-branch:
tags/3.0
---
WordPress-branch:
tags/3.0
---
WordPress-revision:
HEAD
---
WordPress-version:
3.0

I get a package, but not with the newest .po-file. Which probably
makes sense, since it's the 2.9.2 .po-file that is in the tags/3.0
subversion. Should I manually export the .po from GP and commit it to
the tags/3.0/messages folder. Should the /tags/3.0 be without the
da_DK.po filen if I'm choosing 'translate.wordpress.org'.

I'm asking because I would rather have the file pulled from GB, but
that won't work for me. As mentioned.

On the other hand I would like to move on a get the danish package released.

What would be the smartest course of action.

Cheers

Mark