[wp-polyglots] What does that mean "add new user" of "an existing user on this site" ?

Rasheed rashe18 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:30:49 UTC 2010

Hello

I am working on translating wordpress and I want to understand this point
before translating it.

You can add new users to your site in two ways:

1. Enter the username and email address of an existing user on this site.

2. Enter the username and the email address of a person who is not already a
member of this site. Choose the username carefully, it cannot be changed. (this
one is clear)

What does that mean "add new user" of "an existing user on this site" ?

Thanks.