[wp-polyglots] Can't build package with newest translation

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Fri Jun 18 08:32:19 UTC 2010

You didn't add the whole Multisite strings:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/da_DK/trunk/messages/
You should have ms-da_DK.po in here.

See the POTs here:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/tags/3.0/
To create ms-da_DK.po, open da_DK.po and update it with the wordpress-ms POT.
Then go translate the remaining strings.

Also, you should create a 3.0 tags, for convenience's sake.
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/da_DK/tags/
(same for branches).

Cheers!

-x.

On 18 June 2010 09:58, Mark Thomas Gazel <mark at gazel.dk> wrote:
> Hey
>
> I try to build the danish locale package choosing:
>
> Subversion
> Locale-branch: trunk
> WordPress branch: tags/3.0
> WordPress-revision: HEAD
> WordPress-version: 3.0
>
> The package I get don't have the 750 new strings.
>
> I tried choosing different options, but they only give the ability to choose
> 2.9 stuff. Which I'm guessing is wrong.
>
> A walkthrough would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark