[wp-polyglots] WordPress 3.0 String Freeze information

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 07:25:30 UTC 2010

HI All,

An for you all on the String Freeze for WordPress 3.0

As I said back in April we intended to tie the String Freeze to the release of the first Release Candidate unfortunately the new help strings were not in a state we were happy with when this was released so we have been tinkering with them since.

In order that you have a clear line in the sand for the String Freeze I have just soft launched a second release candidate  3.0-RC2.

It should appear as an update for those of you already running RC1 and can be downloaded here - http://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/

As I said before we will try and give you about 2 weeks for the translations but at least 2 weekends so we are aiming to release around the week beginning Monday the 14th of June

Strings are now on ice and the last push for translation can begin!

Please let us know of any translation issues you find!

Many Thanks
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5