[wp-polyglots] Creating the Dutch translation via nl.wordpress.org

Remkus de Vries | ForSite Media info at forsite.nu
Sat Jul 31 11:08:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

We finally have a Dutch version for 3.0.x ready, but when I just tried to
build it I saw I couldn't choose the 3.0.1 tag or the 3.0 branch for that
matter. I have enclosed a screenshot which shows that when I select to get
the translation from translate.wordpress.org I can then only select trunk
for the Locale branch for dist files and not the 3.0.1 tag

You can also see that the WordPress version would be 3.0.1-alpha-15443

Please advise :)

Thanks,

Remkus

ForSite Media

WordPress Consultancy, Development & Design

0622-164385 | www.forsite.nu |info at forsite.nu