[wp-polyglots] Dutch translation mergin of trunk translation with development

Remkus de Vries | ForSite Media info at forsite.nu
Fri Jul 30 19:05:55 UTC 2010

Hi Nikolay

Yes, I understand that, but that's after the fact. Would be extremely
pleasant if there was one extra layer between visitor and contributor.
Perhaps just a request notification to the validators ... I'm thinking there
are probably more out there who could appreciate an extra layer like that..

Thanks,
Remkus