[wp-polyglots] Cannot build WordPress 3.0 & 3.0.1 in Uighur

Y. Z. Moorshidi begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Jul 30 17:15:37 UTC 2010

Hello Nikolay,
We prepared the 3.0.1 Uighur translation, and committed to SVN already.
But the problem is, we still cannot build the package, using both of SVN and GlotPress.
The build environment and error messages are also the same as before.
Could you check & fix it or create the pack for us?

Thanks.

Moorshidi

Y. Z. Moorshidi <begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

We released Uighur version using the package you have built. Thank you very much.

I used the settings as below:

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
Browser: both of FireFox 3.6.6 and IE8.0

When using GlotPress,
Locale branch for dist files: tags/3.0
Project: Development (trunk)
WordPress revision: 3.0
WordPress Version: 3.1-alpha (this is the problem, maybe, but 3.0 is the same, too.)
Error:
1) Couldn’t create directory /tmp/rosettamk8VJO/wordpress/wp-admin!
2) Couldn’t copy /tmp/rosettaTjFgyO/ug_CN/dist/wp-config-sample.php to /tmp/rosettaKzSfvu/wordpress!
3) Couldn’t copy /tmp/rosetta2gd07g/ug_CN/dist/readme.html to /tmp/rosettaJ1JZ9m/wordpress!
4) Couldn’t create directory /tmp/rosettaTYZwWR/wordpress/wp-content!
etc.

When using Subversion,
Locale branch: tags/3.0
WordPress branch: 3.0
WordPress revision: 3.0
WordPress Version: 3.0
Error:
1) 2) Couldn’t copy /tmp/rosetta3tJl00/ug_CN/dist/readme.html to /tmp/rosettauEQScJ/wordpress!
3) 4) Couldn’t create directory /tmp/rosetta0MGvTO/wordpress/wp-content!
5) Couldn’t create directory /tmp/rosettaoa4bU8/wordpress/wp-admin!

Could you check it again?

Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 21:23, Y. Z. Moorshidi <begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Hello Nikolay,
>
> We noticed the 3.1-alpha created, but we still unable to build 3.0 package,
> neither by SVN nor by GlotPress. We deleted wp-load.php, and this time the
> file in the error message is changed to [readme.html].
> Could you check it for us again?

It works again for me -- you can see the build.

Could you tell me the exact settings you choose when you try to build it?

2010 FIFA World Cup News [Yahoo!Sports/sportsnavi]