[wp-polyglots] Dutch translation mergin of trunk translation with development

Remkus de Vries | ForSite Media info at forsite.nu
Fri Jul 30 13:34:18 UTC 2010

Worked like a charm thanks all! Only 5 pages to go now :)

Is there a way to exclude, or rather only include a select group of people who are allowed to add translations? It seems now everyone with a WP account can add translations and that worked very counterproductive for us as we had to wade through every single translation field at least 4 or 5 times rooting out the bad translations...

Any ideas on this?

ForSite Media
WordPress Consultancy, Development & Design
0622-164385 | www.forsite.nu |info at forsite.nu