[wp-polyglots] Glotpress misses some translation

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 19:52:44 UTC 2010

Tonite I checked the glotpress for Italian new strings in WP, I noticed
there is in 3.0.X just a couple of new string but when i downloaded the po
file and edited it with poedit i got a bunch of new untraslated strings
(same happened for trunk, with some more string) lokks like glotpress is
missing to show some untraslated strings... any suggestion of info or
solution for this.

The italian translation team is planning to wide use glot press to allow
users to contribute to trnaslation after the 3.0.1 release byut if there is
need to a double check or some string are missing this would be a problem...