[wp-polyglots] Translation request

Joost de Valk joost at yoast.com
Tue Jul 20 11:53:46 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

My name is Joost de Valk, aka Yoast, from yoast.com. I'm working on a new version of the plugin I built for Salesforce, called WordPress-to-lead for Salesforce CRM, and we've gotten quite a few requests from users to translate the plugin into their language. The current version is not completely internationalized, but I'm working on that the coming days, and was wondering if I could already find some translators here.

We're looking for, at least, the following languages:

- Japanese
- Iberian Spanish
- French
- German