[wp-polyglots] Localization of WordPress.com Stats

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Wed Jul 14 14:23:37 UTC 2010

This issue exists with all Automattic's plugins except PollDaddy. Once we
have tools for easier management of plugins translations, I hope that
they'll make it possible to translate their plugins.

One note about Stats plugin: most strings you see are actually from
wp.comso you need to translate those strings at
wp.com and user's language at wp.com must be this to which you are
translating.