[wp-polyglots] Localized versions - stats

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Wed Jul 14 14:17:19 UTC 2010

Although it would be great to have these stats, I think that it is more
important to connect translate.wp.org and plugin repository for easier
management of plugins translations. As Andrew wrote in a post, when update
on plugins is made, it can be carried over to themes.

I don't see any information about updates to plugins section and I'm worried
that team responsible for it won't forget about l10n issues. There should be
some discussion with translators and developers about how new tools should
work.

Speaking of stats, on locale sites you can see reports from wpcom stats.
There is one issue that could be fixed: graph is not displayed because of
some error.