[wp-polyglots] Localized versions - stats

Pavel Hejn pavelevap at post.cz
Tue Jul 13 18:40:58 UTC 2010

Several months and no answer :-(
We spent many days translating WordPress 3.0 and only wanted to know how many people use our translation.
Could anybody answer our question and tell us at least something (positive or negative)?
Many other opensource projects (for example Mozilla) have no problem to show these numbers to their translators.
I do not know if it is any business secret or something else, but any answer is appreciated!

Thank you very much for your answer...

Pavel (Czech team)