[wp-polyglots] WordPress 3.0.1 expected around mid July

Demetris kikizas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 11:45:56 UTC 2010

Hello, polyglots!

This is a note that WordPress 3.0.1 is expected to be released around mid July.

Like all maintenance releases, it will be a very good opportunity for
translation teams to push improvements/additions/corrections/etc. in
their localizations.

(I know that I try to take advantage of maintenance releases for that
purpose—fixing strings, localizing more strings, etc.—, and I imagine
other WordPress translators do the same thing.)

Note also that 3.0.1 has a few changes in strings (mainly to correct
typos, if I remember correctly).  So, remember to update your PO files
too!

Cheers,

Demetris
http://op111.net/76 ‹ See what is new in WordPress 3.0!