[wp-polyglots] Burmese (Myanmar) language translation (updated)

Russell Kyaw russellkyaw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:07:55 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I have an updated translation for the Burmese/Myanmar language, located at
http://wordpress-my.tk/wordpress-my-MM.po.Final-31.po.gz

Could you please add this initial translation to Wordpress?

According to the wiki there is the option to have someone add translations
to Wordpress,
or get repository access myself.

If it makes it easier if I get repository access, could you please do this?

My username should 'russellkyaw'.

Thanks in advance,
Russell (BurmaIT team, http://www.burmait.net/

)