[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Hindi

ash at theashish.com ash at theashish.com
Wed Jan 6 07:13:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have fully translated wordpress in Hindi which is official language of
India and i am keep on supporting all the new versions of wordpress from
now on.  Please tell is there any one actively translating wordpress in
Hindi.

I did a bit of research and found that few people tried translating
wordpress in Hindi but it looks that it is not under active development.
So, if no one is actively translating wordpress in Hindi, please give the
access so that i can commit in SVN.

Here are the following information you might require:

Locale: hi_IN
Language: Hindi (India)
Site url: http://in.wordpress.org
wordpress.org username: outshine

Waiting for replies.

Regards,
Ashish

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 07:43:53 -0500, <ash at theashish.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We have completed Hindi version of wordpress so just wanted to know how
> should we move forward to get official hindi website at wordpress.org?
My