[wp-polyglots] Are the geographically specific messages working?

Daniel Koskinen daniel.koskinen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:22:46 UTC 2010

My point was, that the Package builder in Rosetta in fi.wordpress.org
only seems to accept the translation files if they are named "fi.po",
fi_FI.po doesn't work. The Codestyling Localization plugin however
only seems to recognize the language file if it is in the form fi_FI.

How can I make Rosetta accept files in the longer form (fi_FI)?

Daniel