[wp-polyglots] Dutch moderator wannabe

Remkus de Vries | ForSite Media info at forsite.nu
Thu Feb 11 18:01:31 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I was wondering if anyone knows how one become a moderator on the Dutch
forum. Who do I need to get in contact with and how?

Right now people post the same subject in multiple threads, there's
spammers, threads are never closed and the current moderator hasn't replied
to any of my questions for the last year(!) and I would love to help out!
I've been fairly active in the Dutch forum and I think it's a shame that
when the Dutch WP forum is finally gettings some attention here in the
Netherlands ( I mentioned and encouraged people to visit it in my
presentation during our first WordCamp last year) and it's a shame there no
decent moderation . at all.

Any and all ideas are welcome :)

Cheers,

Remkus