[wp-polyglots] Running a Bilingual Site

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:44:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

We're actually moving this mailing-list over to
http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com/

(here's why
http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-polyglots/2010-August/005044.html)

That said, afaik qTranslate hasn't been maintained in a while and from
personal experience, WPML does a far better and more complete job:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/