[wp-polyglots] Luxembourgish Translation

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 14:39:31 UTC 2010

Luxembourgish is added, but I need your .org username to add you as a
validator.

On another note, could I ask you to continue this discussion at
http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com?
(here's why http://
lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-polyglots/2010-August/005044.html)

Be sure to read http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com/tag-policy/ before you
post.

Thanks