[wp-polyglots] Luxembourgish Translation

Pit Wenkin pit at wenkin.lu
Wed Aug 11 20:43:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

I began translating WordPress to luxembourgish (lb_LU), being at 67%
translated at the moment. I browsed this mailing list as well as the
translation groups but did not see anything about an already existing
luxembourgish localization group.

Therefor i would like to request the creation of such a group and giving
me access to it.

I would like to use launchpad to manage the translation and already
created a group called Wordpress Luxembourgish Translators
https://launchapd.net/~wordpress-lb
My launchpad account is https://launchpad.net/~pit-wenkin
My WordPress.org username is PitWenkin.

Would anyone be so nice to add me to the appropriate groups?

Regards,
Pit