[wp-polyglots] 3.0.1 version message

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Sun Aug 1 15:35:42 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 18:07, Cátia Kitahara
<contato at catiakitahara.com.br> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I think I made a mistake when creating our 3.0.1 package. I used as before,
> the trunk version from translate.wordpress.org, because we don't have the
> branch. I didn't think it would be a problem, but people are complaining
> they are getting the message they are using version 3.1-alpha.
> Please, help me undo this. What should I do?

Trunk means the current development version, which is the future 3.1.
If you need to build a 3.0.1 translation you should do it via the
3.0.x project on GlotPress. That's why it is called 3.0.x :-)

You can import your PO file from the 3.0 release to the 3.0.x project
and just fill-in the few strings that need attention.

Happy translating,
Nikolay