[wp-polyglots] 3.0 comes soon

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Sun Apr 25 10:29:25 UTC 2010

Hello,

I need some way to present a few untranslated terms differently from the
rest of the string containing them. Something like applying italics on
them. Along the translation I've used:

   " term "

   <em> term </em>

   &#8220; term &#8221;

According to WordPress standards, which one is the right?

cheers
Besnik

Më 04/19/2010 06:17 PM, Nikolay Bachiyski shkrojti: