[wp-polyglots] Locale files and comments_number

Pavel Hejn pavelevap at post.cz
Tue Apr 20 08:46:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

thank you for your answer, but this si not solution, I guess (or how should I implement it)...

I have still 2 problems:

1) I want to modify Czech release due PHP locale problem, but I am not sure how to do it with previously mentioned <locale>.php

2) How to use (or modify) comments_number() for Czech language where are 4 instead of 3 arguments?

Thank you for your answers...

Pavel