[wp-polyglots] 3.0 and wordpress.COM

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:29:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

It think this is a good time to remind those of you who try to keep
wordpress.com translations in sync with .org that the procedure has
changed a bit, since both projects are now GlotPress powered.

We used to import the ten or so most important languages in
wordpress.com from .org's latest release, but that isn't necessary
anymore (unless you request it).

This means that anyone wanting to keep them in sync can simply export
the .po from .org (http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/dev, don't
forget Twenty Ten) and upload it to .com
(http://translate.wordpress.com/projects/wpcom/), if you are a validator
there. If not, get in touch with the .com validators here:
http://en.forums.wordpress.com/forum/translations

If there are any doubts, as usual, feel free to ask them right here

 >> In addition, each patch will bring
 >> you a beer and a hug when we meet in person.
 > Free beer!

I can only patch in exchange for Rakia ;)

Cheers
Zé