[wp-polyglots] 3.0 comes soon

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Mon Apr 19 15:17:01 UTC 2010

I just wanted to remind you that according to the current schedule
WordPress 3.0 will be out in the beginning of May. Because of the
merge with MU there are more untranslated strings than in previous
versions. For example I have about 800 untranslated strings in
Bulgarian.

If you still haven't started tackling the new strings, this is the
perfect time to do it.

As always, if you need any help, feel free to ask. The whole crowd
here is very friendly :-) Also, if you have some cool new tools or if
you know something that will increase our productivity as translators,
don't keep it to yourselves.

And last, if you spot a bug in a WordPress string, WordPress itself,
or GlotPress don't hesitate to report it. Either here or in a ticket
to appropriate trac (preferred). In addition, each patch will bring
you a beer and a hug when we meet in person.