[wp-polyglots] wp-polyglots Digest, Vol 63, Issue 16

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:52:16 UTC 2010

Ok,

> Just checked it out with my account *rubenw* on translate.wordpress.org
> <http://translate.wordpress.org>, but I don't have commit access. I
> can't update the status of a translated text to 'approved'.

That's because I thought you meant svn, i.e.
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/nl (in my defense, you *did*
say the magic word "commit":) )
but I've added both accounts as validators to translate now

>     It's pretty starightforward, just go to
>     http://nl.wordpress.org/wp-admin/tools.php?page=rosetta_manage_translations,
>     create a build and then release it. It'll show up on
>     http://nl.wordpress.org/releases (and on the main download button)
>

> Should I also have access to this section since I received commit access?

It's separate from translate for now. <locale>.wordpress.org sites use
the svn version of the .po/.mo for release generation (although you can
always download the .po from translate, generate the .mo and commit both
to svn).

And you already had access to http://nl.wordpress.org/wp-admin/

Cheers and tot ziens
Zé