[wp-polyglots] Documentation: Translators Handbook

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Thu Apr 15 12:01:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 02:34, Stas Sușcov <stas at nerd.ro> wrote:
> În data de Mi, 14-04-2010 la 19:23 +0300, Nikolay Bachiyski a scris:
>> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 19:37, Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg> wrote:
>> > On order to move on with the project, I will need some of you to help
>> > with writing and editing the content. The volunteers will get commit
>> > access to the handbook svn repository and can start hacking right away
>> > :-)
>> >

>> Everybody who requested now has commit access: xibe, Nao and c00l2sv.
>>
>> Any help will be appreciated. The easiest thing you could do in the
>> beginnign is to just expand an item from the table of contents and
>> define a couple of sub-items. After that writing the text isn't so
>> hard.
>>
>> I will also jump in when I have time.
>
> Oky, thanks.
> I believe Codex will be really helpful in this project.
>
> To not mess with the tasks, maybe everyone who starts working on
> something (installation, plugins, templates) should report in this
> thread his intention?

Whenever it makes sense, communicate with code. Commit and svn up
often (but not in the middle of a sentence :-)). You can indicate what
you started writing, but couldn't finish as a comment in the HTML
source.

There is a timeline of all commits: http://docs.trac.wordpress.org/timeline

Happy writing,