[wp-polyglots] Import right on translate.wp.org

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Wed Apr 7 12:00:32 UTC 2010

>> As a matter of fact, could I get such rights for all t.wp.org projects on fr_FR?
> Getting permissions for all projects automatically isn't technically
> possible at the moment. And I don't think it is a very good idea.
>
> We don't add new projects so often that asking for permissions gets
> annoying. It keeps the conversation going, too :-)

Haha, I didn't even think such an automatic* procedure existed in GlotPress! :)
I was therefore simply asking to get said rights for all _current_
projects on t.wp.org.
We'll see later about the forthcoming projects ;-)

*: yes, indeed, I first made a typo here, with a supernumerary "t" :)

--
Xavier Borderie