[wp-polyglots] WordPress Romanian Site Creation Request

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Sun Oct 25 19:40:57 UTC 2009

Hi, we're up... almost up.
Just sent a deploy request.

http://ro.wordpress.org/

I still need more time to finish validation for the latest changes in
the po file, but I manged to create the pages and translate dist and
some other stuff.

Also, I can see the Russian team did a great job with their
international site, so I'm going to try asking them some question
related to the full localization and set up of the site.

Also if there are any other guys who ever contributed or took part in
WordPress Romanian localization (except niladam), please give me a mail
in private (i remember there was Mihai from cnet.ro also).

Thanks.

--
() Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\ http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/