[wp-polyglots] Menu and contact page for local sites

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Fri May 22 04:39:58 GMT 2009

Found the first problem with the contact form.

The users e-mail information i incorrectly formated, instead of showing
"Users name <user at userurl.com>" it is showing "user at userurl.com
<localadmin at adminurl.com>". This makes the answering mails come back to
you. Easy to prevent, but should be showing as my first example.

*Mvh*
/Mattias Tengblad/
Webbplats: eyesx.com <http://eyesx.com>
E-post/Live Messenger: mst at eyesx.com <mailto:mst at eyesx.com>