[wp-polyglots] José

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:01:51 GMT 2009

Merci grand Xavier!

To all, by the way: I am fluent in portuguese, french, spanish, german
and english. I can also more or less read most latin languages and
dialects (italian, catalan, mirandese, galician, and so on. Romanian is
the hard one...). This to say that if you are a native speaker of one of
those languages and happen to be having a hard time explaining you
question in english, feel free to use your own idiom. (I'll translate
for the list)

Cheers
Zé