[wp-polyglots] Update Now!

René Clausen Nielsen rcn at shevy.dk
Thu Jun 11 10:06:10 GMT 2009

Oi peeps,

The Danish translation of WP 2.8 is in the wild but a few nagging errors
have either returned og occured.

Firstly, the user perspective. "WordPress 2.8 er klar! Opdater
nu<http://shevy.dk/wp-admin/update-core.php>"
(the Danish version of "WordPress 2.8 is available! Please update
now<http://humanrig.ht/wp-admin/update-core.php>.")
keeps showing even though people actually have upgraded to the latest Danish
version (which by nature is newer than the English one). What gives?

Secondly, me me me :) Branching/tagging 2.8 from trunk (using svnX on my
Mac) drops the new timezone-po and -mo. Is that my fault or something's
fault? I've put "continents-cities-da_DK.po" and
"continents-cities-da_DK.mo" in the messages folder which seemed to be the
right place when I compiled the Danish WP 2.8 package from trunk.

Regards,

René

--
René Clausen Nielsen