[wp-polyglots] de.wordpress.org

Olaf A. Schmitz o.schmitz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:57:00 UTC 2009

Hi Nikolay,

I`m Olaf from the WordPress Germany Team - http://wordpress-deutschland.org

Alex, the admin of de.wordpress.org has agreed that from now on our
team takes care about de.wordpress.org.

See this comment:
http://blog.wordpress-deutschland.org/2009/07/20/probleme-mit-der-automatischen-aktualisierung.html#comment-101597

In his comment Alex asks for two important conditions:

1.) no drawbacks for previous users
2.) the WordPress Germany Team ensures that a clean and unmodified
version of the standard version is created for download.

We totally agree with Alex in these points. We would like to handle
de.wordpress.org like our french neighbours - WordPress Francophone
http://www.wordpress-fr.net -  over at fr.wordpress.org. Our
translation team is completely familar with all aspects of translating
WordPress and we also take care about the WPMU, BBPress and BodyPress
translations.

Can you please transfer the submit access to the User "wpd-team".

Best Regards
Olaf