[wp-polyglots] Republish posts from communities' blogs at international

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Wed Jul 8 18:37:28 UTC 2009

Yes, Zé,
We can, but for me it would be more pratical the other way, because we only
use the official blog when there's a release. This way, it's another blog I
have to administrate.
I wish I had only one.
By the way, will it ever be updated? It's so handy to answer the comments on
admin panel...
I know, I'm very lazy lately, I know, I know. =P
Cheers
Cátia