[wp-polyglots] Spanish WordPress site

Txopi txopi at sindominio.net
Tue Jul 7 15:21:01 UTC 2009

Rafael Poveda - RaveN-(e)k idatzi zuen:
> Hello there.
>
> Is anybody from es.wordpress.org here? The page is out-to-date (last
> blog actualization Dec 08 / last WP version 2.7.1).
>
> If you people don't want to mantain it, we can help or do it. But I
> think it's neccesary to have WordPress sites up-to-date if we are
> offering them.
>
> Waiting anwer,

Have you writen to the owner of the mailing list mentioned at
es.wordpress.org?
http://groups.google.es/group/es-wp/about

Anyway, i think that someone here can tell you wich forum users have
permissions to admin es.wordpress.org and to write at the "es" directory
of the SVN.

This way, you can ask current responsibles of the spanish localization
(and the spanish subdomain) if they need help, etc.

Espero haberte ayudado,

Txopi.