[wp-polyglots] translation of a default theme

mrfroasty mrfroasty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:21:15 UTC 2009

Milan Dinić wrote:
> Same as default files.
What do you mean by saying same as default?

P:S
***The theme comes with kubrick.pot, I have changed it to kubrick.po and
translate it.Now I dont know whats the name of the .mo file.Like
nl_NL.mo, or kubrick.mo or kubrick-sw.mo....this is what I want to know,
but unfortunately I have tried all these examples with no luck