[wp-polyglots] swahili translation of WP 2.8 1st version completed

mrfroasty mrfroasty at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:49:02 GMT 2009

I think its a good idea to have that sw.wordpress.org, thats why I am
translating that default theme.

How can I make that default theme read the translation?
I have arclite translated and working, but the theme came with language
directory in it.
All I had to do was change catalugue name to "sw.mo"...and the theme
started to display the translation.

P:S
I have this on wp-config.php
define ('WPLANG', 'sw');
And I have tried to create languages inside the default, I have tried
without languages no luck with name sw.mo :-)

Cheers...

GR
Muhsin