[wp-polyglots] how to set 2 seaparate language versions for headers/menus/categories etc, with same multiple language content for both versions

Patricia Martin patriciamartin00 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 20:07:34 GMT 2009

Hi there,
I am setting a portal for a NGO that will focus on info regarding
contests, call for papers and oportunities for Latinamerican artists.
These informations are published in original language: most are in
Spanish and Portuguese but it will also include some content in
Enlgish too.

I would like to have 2 interfaces to access to the basic portal
navigation and options (inlcuding headers, menus, categories, etc)
one in Spanish and the other in Portuguese.

Since both versions would share the same content, I think it would be
too much work to have two separate sites.

If anyone has a suggestion about possible solutions I would very much
appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

Patriicia Martin
Guadalajara, Mexico