[wp-polyglots] An easier way to translate wp.com

Erko Risthein erko at risthein.ee
Wed Jan 14 21:43:36 GMT 2009

Hi,

I know there's translate.wordpress.com, but its quite hard to use and takes
too much time. I would prefer using poEdit, but then I would have to
manually email the PO file to Nikolay and he would have to manually commit
it to the wp-com-i18n... takes too much time and effort. Isn't there an
easier way? Like setting up a cronjob to transfer the wp.com po file from
the wordpress-i18n SVN to the wpcom-i18n SVN? Or get access to the
wpcom-i18n SVN?

Sincerely,
Erko Risthein
erko at risthein.ee