[wp-polyglots] Nikolay ? About ro.wordpress.org

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Sat Jan 10 12:10:53 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 10:29 +0200, madalin wrote:
> Hello Nikolay,
>
> What actions should we take on getting the ro.wordpress.org ? Where
> should i get rosetta in english so that i can finish that too ?
>
> Thanks,
> madalin

This week GSL team made changes to the translations maintained in
http://tradu.softwareliber.ro/narro_project_list.php?l=ro

A lot of fixes were made since the previous version. Some of the plugins
translations I'm maintaining as a translator or author, were imported
into the WordPress translation project, this way making our job easier.

Please check the repository:
http://data.softwareliber.ro/wp/

And the screenshot speaks for everything :)
http://data.softwareliber.ro/wp/wp-ro_RO.png

Romanian users, update your blogs!!!

--
() Campania Panglicii în ASCII