[wp-polyglots] Slovak translation

DjZoNe djz at djz.hu
Wed Dec 30 12:14:59 UTC 2009

Peter,

if I were you, I'd try to contact them at:
http://sk.wordpress.org/contact/
(because your message will go to a live e-mail address of the
sk.wordpress.org maintainer)

The latest entry on sk.wordpress.org is about 10 days old,
and on the wordpress-i18n repository there are 2.9 files in the tags
tree, here:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/sk_SK/tags/2.9/

So, this doesn't seem to dead at all, inspite of the fact, that there's
no 2.9 release in Slovakian :)