[wp-polyglots] Local beta testing

Pseric pserics at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:01:01 UTC 2009

2009/12/24 Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>

> On 24 Dec 2009, at 09:07, Sergey Biryukov wrote:
>
>  I'd like to know if the WordPress Beta Tester plugin
>> can be used for upgrading to the latest local beta package
>> (if available), or just the English one.
>>

> All the plugin does is change the version number reported in the requests
> to api.wordpress.org to fetch the updates.
>
> So if the builtin upgraded offers the ability to upgrade from one localised
> beta to another localised beta then the plugin would enabled you to go from
> a localised install of the previous release to the localised beta.
>
> Do you have a locale that has a localised beta available (of say 2.9.1)
> that I can test with?
>
> Cheers
>
> Peter
> --
> Peter Westwood
> http://blog.ftwr.co.uk | http://westi.wordpress.com
> C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5

Hello,

I try to commit to the SVN Repository,
But it has an error message:

Commit failed (details follow):
Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT
request for '/ wordpress-i18n /! svn/ver/10980 /'

I was using Wordpress.org username authentication,
I'm sure I entered is correct, anyone can help me? Thanks!

PS. I was using TortoiseSVN for Windows, and updated to the latest version.

Best Regards,
Pseric