[wp-polyglots] Local beta testing

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Thu Dec 24 09:18:41 UTC 2009

On 24 Dec 2009, at 09:07, Sergey Biryukov wrote:

> I'd like to know if the WordPress Beta Tester plugin
> can be used for upgrading to the latest local beta package
> (if available), or just the English one.

All the plugin does is change the version number reported in the
requests to api.wordpress.org to fetch the updates.

So if the builtin upgraded offers the ability to upgrade from one
localised beta to another localised beta then the plugin would enabled
you to go from a localised install of the previous release to the
localised beta.

Do you have a locale that has a localised beta available (of say
2.9.1) that I can test with?

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5