[wp-polyglots] More forum functionality!

Sultan Salpagarov salpagarov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:05:11 UTC 2009

I think forum functionality in underload.

We can`t force users to read rules and FAQs before registration.
We can`t force users to "readme" post just after registration.
We can`t stick topic at front page (only inside forums/views).
We can`t even write links to FAQ at automatic signature.
It all make more superfluous work for admins.

Also...
Sometimes users all we need ti embed screenshot into the post.
It all makes forum uncomfortable.
Anyway, it is a official forums and transfer user support to another,
under out total control, I mean a bad idea.

Give us more functionality.
Please!...

Sol "Atrax" Salpagarov
L10N-RU team lead